Sunday, September 19, 2010

Introduction

Hey my pen name is Newman I am off the best show in the world Seinfeld I am the mail man. He is the one that always is messing things up for every one. I took this class because my brother said it would be a really fun class and Nelson is one of the funniest teachers to have and he makes writing more fun because it is things that you can relate to. I like to be outdoors. I like to boat and fish. The biggest fish I have ever caught was a 378 pound Halibut and I have shoot a 13' 5 ft polar bear. I like to collect stamps. 

2 comments:

  1. i don't know many people our age who would admit to collecting stamps but that is SO cool that you do. what made you so interested in it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Seinfeld it is so funny, Newman is great.

    ReplyDelete