Sunday, October 31, 2010

Impulse

A man and a women are flying in a private plane. The plane is starting to go down.

W- What are we going to do? The pilot is knocked out and we don't know how to fly the plane!!!!!!!!!
M- If this is it, I have to tell you some thing. You were not the only person that was in my life.
W- What are you talking about?

M- While you were in Canada helping your mother, I met up with an old girl friend from high school.
W- Are you kidding me? I can't believe you are telling me this now.
M- I was hoping that you would kill me before the plane crashed.
W- Don't worry I am going to.
Booooooooommmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Action:Man wants to tell the wife that shes not the only woman in his life.

    Conflict:They are about to die in a plane crash.

    Event:She wants to kill her husband because he cheated on her for another woman.

    Changes:They survive the plane crash or that it was his high school girl friend that was flying the plane.

    ReplyDelete